Itchy red spots under penis skin, used steroidal cream, using betnovate-GM, sensitive to touch. Advice?

I had 2-3 red spots on under skin of my penis . They were reappearing after a period of 1 month. I used steroidal cream, it disappeared after 2-3 days. Two weeks ago i again noticed 2 big red spots on the same area of skin. I have been using betnovate-GM cream but i do not see any change in redness. Red sopts are sensitive if touched, otherewise they are painless. I also feel little itching under the fore skin of penis if cream is not applied. Can you please advice me? Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012