Itchy red rash and bad smell under breasts. Should i be concerned ?

Hello im 20 yrs old and have a 1 yr old, its been about a week now an i have noticed a weird sour smell under my breasts.. I have a red rash also and when i touch it it turns itchy and starts to burn really bad.. The smell recently came to my attention since the smell is really bad and i was wondering what it is or how can i treat it? I dont have health insurance to go get it checked out... Its gotten to the point that i dont want my husband around me for that same reason
Asked On : Fri, 5 Aug 2011