Itchy red bumps appearing all over body. Tried fungal cream, steroids, no relief. Cure?

I have itchy red bumps that have been appearing on my body for a couple of months now. Initially I thought that it may be ring worm so I tried to bleach it out and gave myself an infection . went t o the hospital got antibiotic pills and a fungal cream. I did not have any relief. went to my primary dr. he gave me a steroid/fungal and i do not notice any changes. the bumps are spread out ... one on the back two on the arm the on the leg. not clusters... but they itch, and there is a raised appearance to them. and as they are scratched they get larger.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013