Itchy, red bump rashes filled with fluid on right arm from elbow to wrist. No relief from antibiotics. Suggestions?

last april I broke into a rash on my right arm from the elbow to the wrist only on the top of my arm I went to urgent uicare they gave me antibiotics and they still havenent gone away? they itch and I did notice I have some red bumps, and they are filled with some fluid and when they itch I put heydracodizone 1% on them also I cant seem to stop picking at them BUT I DONT KNOW Where I Got THESE AND ONLY ON 1 ARM???any suggestions of where they started It all seems when I got on the metadone,but wouldnt they be all over???
Asked On : Tue, 7 May 2013