Itchy, red bump inside right thigh. Been to tick bite place. What could be this?

I have a red bump on the inside of my right thigh. It's ictchy, and it looks like there is a white center. I have no idea how it got there. I am afraid it could be a tick bite because I was in the country last saturday, and there are ticks. (However, I did spray myself with 40% deet, tucked in my jeans, and rolled my socks over them, so I don't know how a tick could've gotten on me) Do you have any idea what it could be?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013