Itchy rashes on vaginal lip, stopped using mupirocin, rashes dried and turning black. Cause?

Hello doctor. I m 18 years old and i had rashes on my vaginal lips november of last year. I consulted it with a dermatologist and she prescribed me a topical medication which is Mupirocin. I used the cream for about 3 weeks and stopped because it didn t have any positive effect. Now, my rashes have dried out and it has turned black. The entirety of my vaginal lips is now black in color. But now, the itching happens from time to time. I haven t had sexual intercourse of any kind. What is it then? Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012