Itchy rashes on the body. History of thyroidectomy, follicular carcinoma and hysterectomy. Are these related?

my problem is oftentimes this rashes occur now it is a burden because it is itchy i cant sleep the derma prescribed me betamethasone but it worsen so i consulted to another doctor which is internal med he prescribe quadriderm i used it for 3x a day beginning today and coareva tablet for 2x a day and montelucast for once a day at night . i hope please help me because i have already undergone thyrodectomy 1998 follicular carcinoma and appendectomy and hysterectomy 2004 and i don t understand why this always happen
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012