Itchy rash that began on legs, spreading to chest, sternum. Had an IUD removed, started mini pill. Any relation ?

I recently started getting a rash. It began on my leg with two medium sized red dots, itchy-ish. It moved to my other leg and now I woke up with 5 dots on my chest and two on my sternum.
I recently had an IUD removed and started on a mini pill. I thought that might be it but now I am on my week off with the mini pill and the rash keeps popping up.
I have used the same laundry detergent for 2 years now and no one else in my home (husband or daughter) has this rash. So I have ruled out any bugs.

Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013