Itchy rash on chest, feels light headed, taken ibuprofen. Lyme disease or connected to ticks?

i have had a horrible itchy rash on my chest now for a week...also very light headed...i have a lot of ticks in my area and picked off 2...but im pretty sure its not lyme disease ..other family members have had that...not even sure if rash is connected with the ticks? and very light headed....also im wondering if ibuprofen cause my symptoms? i am going to the veterans hospital tomorrow for other appt..i guess i will go to er while im there....
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012