Itchy rash in arms, tingling sensation all over the body. Medication ?

I started with getting rash in my arms everytime it comes out its very itchi, when it first came out i tried hard not to scratched because i was affraid i will spred it but now is comming out allmost all over body little bumps are still in my sking after a month and half after i left it alone they turned sking color hard to see bun now a have a tiggli sensation all over body ant start iching agaig i scrached it and now got swollen i dont know what to do i alredy went with my Dr. they prescribe me a cream and some pills for pain because I also have muscle pain but did not work i am terrefy to find out what would be please help me.
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012