Itchy pimples in the vagina with discharge. Discoloration of the labia. STD symptoms?

I am a girl and had sex with an older man and he told me he was clean. I also had unprotected sex with my boyfriend but i stopped having sex and its been almost a year i havent had sexual contact with anyone. I also shave down my area but am experiencing itchiness and closer to my opening there was about 3 tiny pimples am so scared cause i think it could be an STD , i havent got any pains or abnormal discharge and my skin of my labia has also changed colour is that normal. I havent got any abnormal smells either i feel irritated with itchiness and the lil pimples near my opening are bothering me :(
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012