Itchy penis, small tears on shaft since months, had sex with partner who was done with yeast infection treatment. Any correlation?

I have an itchy penis with small tears on the shaft... This has been ongoing since September 3, 2012. I had sex with my girlfriend who just finished a yeast infection treatment... Any correlation?? I used neosporin for the tears and that worked for a few weeks but now that doesn t even help. My penis skin is very thin now and tears very easily in multiple locations and is very sore. I am in desperate need of some medical advise for a course of treatment... Thanks!
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012