Itchy nipples, occasional flaking, burning inside breast, no relief with medicines. Benign results for mammo. Worrisome?

Yes i have severe itching on my left nipple . The itch is very intense. It is flaky at times. I am now having a burning sensation on the inside of my breast . My nipple protrudes at all times (only the left one). There is nothing on my breqst, such as a sore or lesion . I have been given creams by my pcp, gyno and dermatologist with no relief at all. My gyno ordered a mammo and the results were probably benign. Should i be concerned?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012