Itchy legs at calf muscles, spread above knee, towards inner thigh, itchy ball sack. History of diabetes. Treatment?

I used to have really itchy legs at the calf muscles. Then it spread to just above knee towards the inner thigh. Now all that itchyness has gone only to be replaced with an itchy ball sack at the same two or three places all the time. I am type 2 diabetic, diet only, and recently took the tablet to get rid rid of thrush because I had it on the back of my neck and down my chest. I have used thrush creams and other creams on my ball sack to no avail.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012