Itchy groin, swollen vagina, skin peeling, no discharge, treatment

Hi doc, I m having an itchy groin and around vaginal are my labia seems swollen a little and I cnt take the irritation . For a long time groin area very moist and when wipe myself when go to the loo sometimes its like my skin kinda peels on the toilet roll maybe area is too moist. I got no discharge all clear. I dnt know what to do . Plz help tell me what to use. I have pcos as well. Not on any meds at the moment . I m 36 years female.
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012
Welcome to HCM.
It is due to fungal infection.
Try to keep that area dry,you can use anti fungal dusting powder.
Keep proper hygiene,use anti septic soap for cleaning.
start oral and local anti fungal medicines under guidance of dermatologist.
also check your sugar level if it is recurrent.