Itchy dry sun rash. Allergic to peanuts, corn, egg. What is wrong?

Hi Dr. I have a 22 month old baby girl that is highly allergic to peanuts, corn, weat, egg white, almond . Because of this she drink rice milk because she also can not use cows milk. I notice that she have develop an itchy dry sun rash like on her belly and face. Shortly after she started a yellow/white hard pebble like poop. Am i missing something she is not to eat, and do we need an other allergy test now that she is introduced to more food or is it something else? She do have an epy pen
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013