Itchy chest rash, hydrocortisone, benedryl creams, night sweats, menopause symptoms ?

i am a 48 year old female. I have a pin dot rash on my chest area. Very itchy and painful. I have tried hydrocortisone , antibiotic and benedryl creams which have all worsened the itching and irrritation. I am now washing with Dove soap and water and the itching has resolved (during the day) but it is still burning and not going away. I am sweating a lot at night (menapause) and wonder if this is what has caused it. The itching is waking me up at night!
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012