Itchy caruncle in one eye, had burning on putting drops. How can I relieve this?

caruncle in my right eye iches. i have no alergies and i noticed that the iching started yesterday. i tried putting clear eye but when i put 2 drops in my eye i had a burning sensation in my right eye, i also tried it in my left eye because it iches as well, but not as much as my right eye, and i did not get a burning sensation. what do you think could have been the cause of it? and what can i do to make it go away? also my eye is not red nor is it getting pink.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012