Itchy, burning skin rashes over face, thighs. Also have anal itching, migraine, headache, bloating. Reason?

I am 33, I have skin rashes since 3 yrs over face and thighs, with itching and burning sensation. These rashes dont go away. worse before mensuration, I have anal itching also. often get migraine and headache , bloating and acidity though I eat healthy food, like fruits, avoiding wheat which I thought to be the culprit but the rashes are persistent. I always had smooth and clear skin. Please let me know what is wrong. I have tried enough antihistamines and immunosuppressants. pls. tell me the cause so that i can avoid it.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013