Itchy burning sensation at the area of skin graft procedure, red and raised. What could it be ?

I had a skin graft procedure done on 3/1 on my outer right thigh. I know it takes months to heal and I expect some burning senstion on the site. But it is also very very itchy. I've been applying Aquaphor on it daily/nightly to keep it from cracking but there is no itch relief. I called my doctor's office and the PA said I was the first of all patients to call with this symptom. She advised Eucerin with an anti-itch cream in it. This doesn't work either. The site is very red and has a raised bumpyness to it. If this is an allergic reaction, what could I possibly be allergic to? I know its not the petroleum jelly. AAAAA
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013