Itchy bumps on inner thighs, knee and on butt. Have HPV, had sex that night. Are these mosquito bites ?

i have many (over 30) itchy bumups that look and feel like mosquito bites on my inner thighs, behind one knee and on my butt. These appeared the night after my partner and I had sex. he has no bites. the night before i stayed in a very (seeminlgly) clean and upscale hotel. I also have HPV but have never had any break outs associated with it. Are these fleas? Mosquito bites or something more serious I should be concerened about.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012