Itching, yellow discharge from vagina. Taken Augmentin. What should I do?

Hi i am 32 and had baby 3 months ago and i place the T inside me for birth control , i notice that i was peeing a lot about 3weeks ago so i went an got augmenton and take for seven days, right after taking it i start seeing a thick yellowesh jelly discharge and my labia minora started to itch and i scratched it a lot, my be with my nails just below my vagina like between the hip checks cause i had not to long shave, so i thought it was cause by the hair growing back and i also had a hemorrhoid flare up all at the same time, so now all this is happening at one time and where i scratched both sides and it turn into cuts and its along the base of my labia minora and puss like is now coming from it, i had it now 2days. Help me what to do?
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012