Itching, sore throat. Temporary relief with Levocitrizine. Having sensitive tongue, dryness in gums. Suggestions?

hi doctor the following are the issues i have a few weeks back i started itching and simultaneously had a mild sore throat (i m a smoker) , there was no rash but my skin would be crawling . Primarily the inside of my wrists, top of my feet, scalp , ears top of my shoulders neck , tummy around the waistband of my trousers and knees i met a doctor and she put me on Levocitrizine and also said i have a vaginal infection ( tinea for which i m on an antifungal cream) . I popped levocitrizine 10 mg ever 48 hrs for 3 weeks. I decided to get off the tablet 4 days back and noticed the itching returning with a bang. 3 days back i also had a sore throat on the right side of my throat and for the last 48 hrs i now have a really sensitive tongue and a feeling of dryness on my gums (silar to the feeling you get after eating a leamon). also my tongue is burning with spices in my food whereas everyone else at the table feels the food is fine please help
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013