Itching sensation on body,Hyperthyroid diagnosed, itchy and cold eyes, Immune system problem?

i am suffering from itching sensation at various parts of the body at different times. Some times on legs, throat , nose , eyes, thighs, head. When i went for health checkup, it is found that i have thyroid( 9.03). I am taking medicin every day very early in the moerning. But eyes are itching, there cold also. I Went to eye specisalist, he told me that i may have problem witth immune system . He asked me to consult immunologist as early as possible. I live in hyderabad, india. What are the tests to be done to check my condition.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Apr 2012