Itching, rashes on face after having monistat 3 for yeast infection. Medical reaction?

I used a store brand of monistat 3 for a yeast infection . It s the first time i ve used this type of product. After 2 uses, I woke up with an itchy, stinging rash on my face. I m not sure if it s hives or just a rash as I ve never been allergic to anything before. It s not really visible, but I can feel it, and my face gets flushed after I wash it. Is it possible the monistat could have caused this reaction? I haven t changed anything in my facial care routine or makeup and I haven t used any new detergents or anything. I feel like this is a strange reaction to get from monistat, and was wondering if you ve ever seen this type of thing before.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012