Itching on the penis after unprotected intercourse. White spots on the penis. Should I be worried?

hello, I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend last night, quite a lot as we hadn t seen eachother for a few weeks, at parts of the night it was quite dry and rough. Today my penis has been irritable and itchy and I have just got home from work to find tiny small white spots/ lumps on the head of my penis and on the shaft under the foreskin . I was just wondering if you could offer any help/advice on this? thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012