Itching on the body. Vitamin D deficiency in blood tests. Using lyclear cream and zyrtec. Solution?

Hi, I m having itching all over my boday for the past 7 months. Have done all blood tests, everything was normal except for vit d (15), have taken supplements since and now its normal. Doctor gave me lyclear cream, did 2 applications in feb and itching went away in couple of weeks but started again few weeks later. Did the application again few weeks back, itching is getting better but still feel itchy in hands and legs and especially around testicles. I was taking zyrtec every day for the past so many months but now try to avoid it and only take as and when feel very uncomfortable. Any solutions please.
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012