Itching in vulva. Using estrace estrogen cream, triamcinolone acetonide, clobetasol propionate. Why is it worse at night?

Hi, I am a 67 y.o. female and over the past couple of years have developed the very annoying condition itchy, itchy, itchiness of the vulva...(not burning, pain, or discharge). I have been using Estrace estrogen cream for several years, inserting it into the vagina most nights of the week. Also, I had been using Triamcinolone Acetonide ointment USP, .1% which didn't really alleviate symptoms. About 6 months ago I was prescribed Clobetasol Propionate Ointment USP, .05% which helps for a short periods of time, but does not eradicate symptoms. Symptoms are worse at night. What can I do?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013