Itching in the penis, testicles. Sensitive to touch. Burns during urination. Reason?

Hi: About 2 weeks ago, I started to feel an itching in the shaft and down through the testicles. The head of the shaft is very sensitive to the touch. There is no secretion , however the urine burns when I go to the bathroom. I have been married over 20 years and not been with anyone else. I don t have a doctor, just a nurse practitioner. Little embarrassing going to see a young girl. There is not redness, no rash , no bumps, just this very anoying burning, and itching feeling. Some friendly advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Dan
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013