Itching in scalp and red spots on face and palms, with burning sensation. Solution?

My scalp starting itching mid -day yesterday. A bit of a burn too. I did not change my routine or soaps, etc. I didn t even go outside. Now I have these red spots on my face, hands legs too. My palms started itching this morning. And they feel like they re burning. A couple of the spots on my head looked like small pimples , but the rest looks like red swollen skin. I can t stand to wear me glasses because it s behind my ears too. What can this be and how do I get rid of it?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013