Itching in penis, white creamy substance, pungent smell. What is the cause?

Dear Doctor, I am 38 year old, since 20-25 days, I am facing the itching problem on the tip of panis. when i back the cap of panis, there was white creamy wetty material over that area, then i cleaned it. the smell is very pungent. such kind of problem also i faced before also but for maximum one week. now this time it became to 25 days. urine is normal, and i had no sex in last 03 months but doing materburation. What may be the cause. REgds
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012