Itching in penis, white bump on lower tip. Taking benedryl, allergic reaction. Herpes or STD?

Well im 16 years old and I recently(2weeks ago) have been persistently been itching inu penis and well I m terrified if it herpes or some sort of STD ...I ve been attracting putting oinents and taking benedryl for thinking its an allergic reaction . So far the benedryl hasn t work completely as no less as the ointments, my penis still itches, and now in the morning I find a white bump on the lower tip of my penis on the left hand side. Can anyone tell me what may be the cause? I m terrified it may be herpes...for red bumps occurred several days back, but no flu/like symptoms,muscle/back/headaches haven t occurred as well and no discharge or pain urinating. I d really hope some one can answer my question. Please!
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012