Itching in penis. On sugar tablet. Is it a result of sexual activity?

Hello Dr. Chandan ji.. this is suresh ,, one month back i had mingled with one lady with out any precautions.. now frm 2-3 days back i am getting ittching sensation on my penis .. and today i visited the doctor nd he suggested me the kefotax -o 200 mg tablets for mrng nd evening .. and syscan 150 for at night for 4 days.. nd he also gave me some sugar tablets to use it before meals.. wths the problem behind this medicine.. can u suggest me.. if i take this medicine can i cure my rashes on my penis.. permanently..
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013