Itching in palms, nausea, grey stools, dark urine. Pregnant. Prescribed Benadryl. Need help

I am experiance itching especiall on the palms of my hands and my feet, a little neausia, my stool is greyish in color and my urine is dark. I am 34 weeks pregnant with twins. I called my doctor and the doctor on call said to take benedryl and to go to the doctor's office on Monday. This is my first pregnancy and I am a little nervous. I am scheduled to have a c-section an 5/15 and my friend who is a nurse said that the grey stool is a sign that I may be going into labor. Can you advise me further on this matter?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013