Itching in palms and feet, no rashes, scabs on knuckles, bumps on legs

Hi. I have been itching since Wednesday morning. My palms, back of hand , and the back of my feet were itching that morning really badly. I had no rashes on me anywhere. I was itching so badly that morning I have scabs on two of my knuckles and I also have scabs on my toes and ankles. The next couple of days it started spreading just to my arm and legs. Today I noticed raised bumps on my legs mostly just on my right leg but a few on my left leg. They are not red at all. It looks just like mosquito bites all clumped together making my skin look a little wrinkly. It still is only on my arm, legs, hands, and back of my feet. It itches the worst in the middle of the night or around when I wake up. On Thursday I woke up at 2 am itching then I went back to sleep and woke up around 4 am itching really badly I couldn’t get back to sleep after I had woken up that time. I’m wondering what this is and would like to know what I would need to get treated for this.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012