Itching in palms and bottom of the feet, burning in stomach, vomiting and diarrhea. Could it be due to food allergy?

I just had my second episode yesterday. My palms begin to itch and then it moves to the bottom of my feet , my stomache feels like it is on fire and about 20 minutes after the itching the vomiting and diarrhea begins. It is terrible and last about 4 to 5 hours. I thought it was maybe a food allergy , but what I ate for lunch yesterday, was leftovers from the night before. The first time I got sick, I ate pineapple. I had never had a problem with this food before. Can you help?
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012