Itching in labia majora, small bumps, not pus filled, cold sore on lips. Herpes infection?

I m 31 y/o and I ve notice for the last week and half I got some itching on my labia majora . The last two days I notice small bumps that would go away but the itching remains. The bumps weren t puss filled nor sores. I went for a pap last month and did request a full STD check. All came back normal. I instantly thought herpes since I do have a cold sore on my upper lip on my face for the last 3 weeks. Could it be something else? THANKS
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012