Itching in chest and back when exercising or taking hot shower. What do I have?

Hi, I seem to have had this problem for a while. To be brisk, whenever I start exercising or do anything which raises my body temperature, including using a hot shower for a while, it seems that all over my chest back and hair gets extremely itchy. There is no rash or marks but it always does get so itchy that it s unbearable. I did some research and find a condon called cholinergic urticaria could this be what I have? Please help as this problem is really becoming a nuisance.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012