Itching in buttocks, black circles formed, using tinaderm cream, cetrizine. Will flucanozole help?

Thick black circles with heavy itching. Taking flucanozole but not getting specific name
Itching in my buttocks forms black circles like collection of pimples For the past 6 years I m having Itching in my buttocks , it forms some thick black circles like collection of pimples with heavy itching.I am using doctarine cream for that then it gets vanish.after sometime it again comes. A doctor in health care magic suggested to take anti fungal tab.Flucanozole 150 mg,once in a week for 4 weeks.Apply multifungin or tinaderm cream at night.Take antihistamine like Cetrizine one tab. as and when required. I got tinaderm solution instead of cream is it ok?.In pharmacy they are asking specific tablet name for Flucanozole 150 mg.can u plz give me a tablet name?. is this medicines give me a permanent solution and help to get rid from those itching...
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013