Thick black circles with heavy itching. Taking flucanozole but not getting specific name

Itching in my buttocks forms black circles like collection of pimples For the past 6 years I m having Itching in my buttocks , it forms some thick black circles like collection of pimples with heavy itching.I am using doctarine cream for that then it gets vanish.after sometime it again comes. A doctor in health care magic suggested to take anti fungal tab.Flucanozole 150 mg,once in a week for 4 weeks.Apply multifungin or tinaderm cream at night.Take antihistamine like Cetrizine one tab. as and when required. I got tinaderm solution instead of cream is it ok?.In pharmacy they are asking specific tablet name for Flucanozole 150 mg.can u plz give me a tablet name?. is this medicines give me a permanent solution and help to get rid from those itching...
Asked On : Sat, 12 Nov 2011