Itching in arms, legs, stomach. Prescribed medicines. Pussy blisters on hands. Raised lumps on penis. Cause?

Hi I am 26 years old and have had a terrible itch mainly arms legs and now my stomach I have been to dermatologists a d they say it is just a change in wether and prescribed hydrocortisone cream and moisturiser along with anti histamenes! But over the last 3 days my hands have been itchy to the point of little pussing blisters which are quite painful! To add to this I noticed yesterday my penis shaft and balls have what look like red/purple raised lumps with black interior very very itchy one of them has burst and pusses on the shaft where the penis meets the scrotum I squeezed it much to my pain and it has left a crater not bleeding I may add! This is the only one to burst the rest are just itchy and annoying and don t look very pleasant!! Somebody mention scabies! Please help me I can t itch anymore and my penis is not healthy.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013