Itching between thighs, skin darkening, brown coloured skin. Treatment options?

hey i m 18 year old girl ...i was suffering for itching problems between my legs and thigh before 6 to 8 months was getting worse so i went to a doctor and i now its perfectly fine but the skin color now is very dark brown and i m very fair girl ...its very embarrassing plz help me how to get rid of that brown color....thank you
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013
Hi, Welcome to Health care magic forum.
As you describe it appears to be the fungal infection, the ring worm. When you have used medicine you got cleared of the infection , but not completely. It is there in a dormant state and may flare when ever the situation is favorable.
I usually prescribe to my patient with such symptoms grisofulvin 500mg BD, for one month, and mixed steroid ointment for 3 months.
Take more of green leafy vegetables, pulses, sprouts,and
protein rich foods to hasten the recovery.
Wishing for a quick and complete recovery. Thank you.