Itching around vagina during periods, frequent urination, unusual smell, clody urine. Could it be UTI or something else?

Last month when I was on my cycle I had itching around my vagina ..couldn t really do much because I was on my period.after my period ended the itching stopped and then a week or so later I have been going to the bathroom more frequently and notice an unusual smell and also noticed that my urine was cloudy..I went to and urgent Cate and they said I had a uti . Now that I am expecting my next cycle to start I noticed a slight pink blood after I wipe from urinating and before that the smell was still there. Could this be more than a uti or is the slight bleeding from the meds or could it be my period getting ready to start?
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern and looking to the history given here I could say that this is not the urinary tract infection but the chances of fungal infection is just likely and this need to be treated and the best option is Miconazole ointment, hope this information helps you, have a nice day.