Itching around vagina and hole. Suggest gel or cream?

Hi, my wife is 29 years old and since last few days she is feeling itching around vagina and even inside the hole. could you pls suggest any cream or powder to be used. I will also be thankful if you could suggest any therapy to reduce the size of boobs, currently the boob size is 38 waist is 32. The boobs are very loose and affecting on back.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012
Hello sir and welcome.

As for the itching, this could be an infection and any treatment prescribed without thorough investigation would be considered blind treatment and in most cases would be ineffective. So please visit your doctor and go about a physical examination, urine analysis and swab test if required.

As for the size of her breasts, this can be reduced by encouraging weight loss and/or breast reduction surgery, please consult a doctor for the same.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes.