Itching and inflammation in vagina. Taking Clostilbegyt for vaginal infections. Help

Goodnight i have been having vaginal infections for the past two years constantly,i am also on clostilbegyt but sex,especially unprotected is almost impossible,i was given meds for a full body wash out but soon after the infection came back worst this time itching and inflamed,i am not promiscuous so i know that couldnt be it please help me as this has gotten me really depressed ive spent alot of money and been to most of the doctors in my country,i feel like stop trying to just let it do whatever it wants.please
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  22 Awaiting Answer