Itching all over body, scratching, making wounds, blue and red worms on body. What could this be?

Hello. I ve been having strange symptoms the past few weeks. I m not sure where to go or what to do about it. It started with fatigue and headaches . Then it later turned to extreme itching everywhere! I scratch to the point where I make wounds and bleed . While applying anti-itch creams and trying to stop scratching to no avail.. I noticing my sores aren t healing properly or the way they should. Last night around 5 or so i feel something crawling and stinging me.. I look and theres nothing there.. then the itching starts in that exact same place.. I head to bed early.. I can t sleep. The burning sensation is everywhere.. my arms, face, legs, stomach. That crawling feeling again starts.. i get up turn the bedside light on to look at my ankle.. and i find these worms .. they re blue and red.. tiny little things.. i start checking all the other places.. and more of these.. What is it and what do i do about it? Notes: Im 21 years old. No allergies i weigh 124 pounds and I haven t changed anything about the way I live in the past 2 years
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012