Itchiness in clitoris, inflammation on scratching, protruding from outer lips. Treatment?

Hello. Just this morning before getting in the shower my clitoris was irritated and quite itchy. Therefore like anyone would, I found myself scratching . My clit became extreamly inflamed and sticks out from the outer lips and is sensitive. Was this caused by my scratching, and will it go away on its own? If it does go away on its own how long will that take? Thank you so much.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013
It is due to scratching only since it is a very sensitive take anti inflammatory medications like combiflam for 3 days and it shall go in maximum 4 to 5 days...take care to see that you abstain meanwhile and avoid use of any irritants down there and wear loose clothing to avoid further irritation