Itch in whole body. Took Benadryl. Not allergic to anything. Suggest something

Ever since the last week of December in 2012. I have been having a tingling itch throughout my whole body. I would take Benadryl and the itching would go away for 2 days. Then the itching will come back and start in the lower area of my face then all the way down to my feet. I am not allergic to anything. I washed everything, I even lowered the amount of detergent I use. It is not the soap. I do not think it is hay fever because that only comes in the spring and it only last for a couple of weeks. I have been suffering for for months and I cannot take it. My mother refuses to take me to the doctor because she think it is nothing. And I feel like it is getting worse. Can you please help me?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013