Itch in urethra towards the tip of penis after unprotected sex, burning while urinating, yellow discharge. Suggestions ?

I had unprotected sex with a women about a month ago, After around 3 weeks I started feeling an itch in my urethra towards the tip of my penis , its usually starts from the base and the itch works its way up also a burning sensation when urinating. Also sometimes there is a little bit of yellowish discharge , and wen i squeeze my penis a little more comes out. Can you please guide me? Thanks,
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013