I am having itching in the urethra even after antibiotics and burns while passing urine.

need help. Nothing unusual on the penis, but urethra may be swollen, it itches from middle to tip of urethra occasionally, amoxocylin for 5 days has done nothing and i have trouble peeing, it burns, not horribly, but i havent seen a high pressure pee in a few days.. heeelp need help. Nothing unusual on the penis, but urethra may be swollen, it itches from middle to tip of urethra occasionally, amoxocylin for 5 days has done nothing and i have trouble peeing, it burns, not horribly, but i havent seen a high pressure pee in a few days.. heeelp
Asked On : Tue, 29 Mar 2011